Thursday, July 2, 2009

Miniature Art on Etsy: Start Your Own Bitty Museum



Handpicked on Etsy
Art afficianados who lack wall space or funds can collect small works on Etsy for a fraction of the price of standard format originals. ACEO stands for Art Card, Editions and Originals. It is surprising how much punch a good artist can pack into an ACEO, despite its diminutive standard size of 2.5 x 3.5 inches. Whether you crave abstract or representational art for your own pleasure or to enhance your home, you can curate and create your own personal miniature art gallery by collecting ACEO originals and prints. Click on the pictures to go directly to these Etsy Listing. Prices range from $3.00 to $15.00.
From top left to bottom right, today's artists include: printmakerjenn, jenlo262, haywardART, KathyMortonStanion, kristensteinfineart, kaslkaos, PaintingPrints, ParallaxPhoto, JessicaDoyle, NanLawson, asilart, dahliahousestudios

11 comments:

nakedpastor said...

hey, thanks for including my ice-fisherman in your collection of aceo-s. they are all so unique and beautiful!!

KCR Lehr Studio said...

I just got a chance to visit since we got back from a quick trip and what a collection of great works that I might have missed on ETSY, This manner of focusing on a few wonderfully select pieces at a time is really productive!

All the works are soooo unique and well crafted. I will visit the shops this week.

Happy Fourth all!
Colleen

Jessica Doyle said...

Thanks so much for including my artwork in this beautiful collection!

Lisa Carney (Asil) said...

WoW! I'm so happy that one of my miniatures is included. These ACEO's Rock!

Many Thanks!
Lisa (asil)

Art by Kristen Stein said...

Thank you so much for including my minimalist abstract painting "The Pond" in such a wonderful collection of etsy ACEOs. They all look great together and I'm proud to be included. -kristen

Andria said...

I like the way they all look together, too. They'd make an interesting, beautiful assemblage on a wall.

Shannon Hoffman said...

Thanks for including my Eames ACEO!

kaslkaos said...

Thanks for including my Trout Linocut in this fantastic collection of ACEO's. I'm so proud to be included in such fine company. It is a pleasure to look at the work presented here. Thank you.

Anonymous said...

Its so wonderful to be featured with such beautiful Art works.
Thank you
Gina

Christine said...

You find the most wonderful things! I found many new favorite items and artists. Thanks!!

Andria said...

That's great, Chris! I love to hear that people are discovering new artists here.