Thursday, July 30, 2009

Hemp to Go: Indie Weekend Fashion on Etsy


Handpicked on Etsy
Pack light with indie apparel handmade with comfy hemp fiber, accented with a pair of great enamel earrings, all found on Etsy today. This six piece collection of casual pieces is perfect for a summer weekend getaway. You won't be mistaken for a mass market "label victim" wearing these unique pieces. Clothes, made to your dimensions, that fit your body combined with unique accessories reflect your personal style in a way that sets you apart from suburban mall, "off the rack" trendiness. Save gas money and time by shopping from your computer on Etsy! Click on the pictures to go directly to these indie designer's listings. Prices range from $24.00 to $98.00.
From top left to bottom right, today's designers include: loudertand words, BlessedLotus, louderthanwords, fairophelia, tekaandzoe, punkytoedesigns

11 comments:

ingeniouslycreative said...

Wow! I love these pics!!! I never thought of myself as a clothes-horse, but I bet I could become addicted to etsy fashions quickly!!! xoxo Carol

Andria said...

I know what you mean :) I admit to being a bit of clothes horse, and most of my favorite items in my closet are from Etsy. I discovered a couple of indie designers on Etsy two years ago (treehouse28 and vigilantelabs) and discovered what it is like to wear unique clothes perfectly fitted to me in comfy fabrics that cost no more (or sometimes less) than off-the-rack. That's why I feature clothes pretty frequently here on EtsyLounge....I can't resist what I see on Etsy!

Audrey said...

Love you choices! The bag is really great!!

LifestyleBohemia said...

Great choices! Love the bag & the earrings!
http://lifestylebohemia.blogspot.com

michellemahler said...

Great choices for a Great Weekend!!
Thank-you so much for including me.
Michelle Mahler
Teka and Zoe

tupelolondon said...

Love the hemp cardigan. Beautiful blog : )

swanriverstone said...

WHOA!!!this blog is fabulous- ow did you format this??? gorgeous.. I love all your features and pics. I am soo following you;)


Thank you for sharing your Etsy love !

Ny

DagneyTagg said...

Love your blog! Great pics.

CinLynn Boutique said...

I'm so glad I found your blog. It's wonderful! I look forward to seeing more!

Andria said...

Thank you all for you kind remarks!

About the formatting question from Ny: I'm no geek so it was hard to figure out -- lotsa mouse action (dragging pics, cropping, clicking link buttons....ouch!)

KCR Lehr Studio said...

Great choices!