Monday, October 12, 2009

Sea Legs: Octopus' Garden on Etsy



Handpicked on Etsy
Felted critters from the sea with "leg issues" caught my eye this morning and brought to mind the sweet, happy Beatle's song, Octopus' Garden. Like Ringo's lyrical octopus that travels along the seabed collecting pretty things for its garden, I trolled along Etsy's search pages and gathered in my proverbial shopping basket these whimsical creations born of imagination and skill. There is no end to what you may find on Etsy, and browsing without anything in mind is fun and addicting! Please feel free to share your own whimsical creation or favorite find in a comment, and remember to include your link! Click on the pictures to go directly to these listings. Prices Range from $12.00 to $125.00
From top right to bottom left, today's featured artists include: SeasideSiren, lizetfrijtzers, starfishproductions, sadiesez, Lazyhawk, feltcreations, mousepants, orangefishy, 5erg, Jefita

6 comments:

Marlene said...

Thank you so much, I am honored to be featured here. I will post a link to this on my blog this evening. Looking forward to seeing more wonderful artisan's from etsy.

Silja Erg said...

Wonderful, thank you for the feature:)

sadiesez said...

I'm so excited that you featured my little starfish-- this is so cool!!! Thanx :) Di

lizet frijters said...

What a beautiful theme and amazing expressions of the octopus. Thanks for including me.

Cait Throop said...

This is so much fun, Andria!! xo Cait

Seaside Siren said...

Thank you for the feature. My favorite theme too!