Friday, October 2, 2009

Fashion Trend: Black, Purple and Silver on Etsy


Handpicked on Etsy
Molto Bella! Italy's streets are full of black accented with purple and silver jewelry this season. Today I decided to indulge my girly-girl and do some window shopping, and these are a few of the handmade items I found on Etsy's search pages. Featuring both brand new shops and a few well-established ones, this showcase is proof that you do not need to drive to your nearest Nieman's to adorn yourself like an Italian woman. There's a shade of purple for everybody, from the blue-violet cool version to the warm violet hues. A few great black wardrobe pieces from indie Etsy designers that you can have fitted precisely to your body, accented with the color of the day plus some great jewelry -- what could be more flattering, elegant, timeless yet timely? Click on the pictures to go directly to these Etsy listings.Prices range from $40.00 to $165.00
From top left to bottom right, today's artisans include: heavymetallaundry, isabelamyo, FreiFashion, theGlassOnion, Fibernique, ModernEraDesign, PennyPearson, Luciabella1, masaoms, crochetbutterfly

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

violet wasn't my favourite colour until I realized what you said - there is a shade of a colour for each of us...
lovely pics!

Laura Trevey said...

Lovely purple hues...
Have a wonderful weekend Andria!!

xo Laura

Anonymous said...

I just made a black and purple hair clip organizer with silver grommets in my tuesday tutorial! So kewl. I was thinking about listing it in the etsy shop. Definitely need to take better pics before that.

masaoms said...

Wow, thank you very much for featuring my ring here, it's nice site!!
xo
Marta.

Julie Ann said...

Loving your blog, each post is beautifully put together..thank your for including our handbag!

TheGlassOnion said...

gorgeous collection of shades of purple. thank you for featuring my earrings. Fabulous blog.
~Gina

Julia said...

It's great to see how my scarf can go with other items on Etsy to form a complete outfit. Great jog and interesting site.