Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Hats: Thinking Ahead on Etsy


Handpicked on Etsy
Hat weather has already arrived in some parts and in others is quickly approaching. Thinking ahead for the winter season, remember that you lose lots of your body heat through your head, so cover it up in style and comfort with hand made toppers from talented Etsy fiber artists! These are but a few that jumped out at me today as I browsed on Etsy, appealing to me for their style and comfort. Share your own favorite with us in a comment, or post a link to a hat you've got your eye on! Click on the pictures to go directly to these Etsy listings. Prices range from $9.99 to $65.00.
From top left to bottom right, today's featured artisans include: AlpacaMeadows, kinKNITcenergy, KnitByOlga, pixiebell, ekneverfeltbetter, FiddleKnits, LunamuseFibers, softspoken

4 comments:

2 Raven Chicks said...

What fabulous picks! They sure would cancel out any bad hair day.

I don't think I can pick just one though :D

I do love Etsy!

Cait Throop said...

I love these hats--and love that slouchy one in the second row--love that it is made out of cotton!! Yummy selection all!! xo Cait
http://www.barefootweaver.etsy.com

KCR Lehr Studio said...

Wonderful post. I was away for some time and missed seeing the wonderful collections you amass for us. Many thanks for all that you do to encourage all of us in our creative enterprises.
These hats are a wonderful combination of useful arts. I am looking for some new winter hats, gloves and scarves so these shops are ideal places to sart some cold weather shopping.
Colleen of kcrlehrstudio.etsy.com

Accounting SPOT said...

Great hat picks! I'm not a hat girl, but I'm thinking this might be the year I become one :)