Sunday, May 10, 2009

Etsy Lounge is Open

The mission of Etsy Lounge is to showcase remarkable creations by Etsy artisans, and create some synergy for some of the best talent on Etsy. If you like the items that catch my eye, please bookmark this blog, join as a follower, add your own comments and plugs for other artists or for yourself, and mainly find some great Etsy Picks without having to do endless searching by scrolling through pages of listings.

Special Invitation to Artists Featured in Etsy Lounge Posts:

**Follow Me Now and Advertise Free Forever**

As I build this site, I will eventually monetize and offer low cost ads for the Etsy sellers who are featured in this blog. For a limited time, if you’re featured in a post and would like to become a free advertiser forever, please join me as a follower now and you’ll always have an Etsy Lounge sidebar button ad to promote your Etsy store.

My picks reflect my admiration for very polished creations that are well photographed. Future advertisers will be in the same quality category, so you can be assured you will always be in good company on this site.

To obtain your sidebar ad, all you have to do is join this blog as a follower and make a comment at least once a month. Simply contact me with your store ID, which is the URL for your Etsy store main page (from within your own account.) Yours will look something like this: http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=xxxxxxxx .

Your participation helps to build the site and create the buzz that benefits both you and me. I hope you'll consider this opportunity and that you'll enjoy long range benefits from participating in Etsy Lounge!

Featured Artists: For your free sidebar ad that will link directly to your store, just join as follower and post your comment here. (This free offer is limited to featured artists. A low-cost ad option will be available to others as space allows.)


8 comments:

Dawn of LaTouchables said...

Hi Andria, I'd be delighted to take advantage of this opportunity, and now I am following Etsy Lounge! My shop is:

http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=6759379&

Best wishes,
Dawn

chic beads by germaine said...

Hello again! I thought I'd check back and see what else you've featured and I found this great opportunity! My shop URL is
http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5277658

Thanks so much!
Beverly

PS: Fabulous totes!

Andria said...

So glad to have you here, Beverly! I'll put your button ad up tomorrow. I hope as this blog grows, it will drive more traffic to your beautiful store and help boost sales for you! Thanks for participating in Etsy Loung.

CinfulArt said...

Hi Andria.. This is a great site! Found it through a friend you featured. I'd love to take advantage of your offer too. My shop is:

http://www.cinfulart.etsy.com


Thanks much.

Cindy

Andria said...

Hi Cindy,
Thanks for visiting! I took a quick peek at your fun store, and will keep your whimsical and wonderful creations in mind for a tropical or a "fishy" theme! I'm still tinkering with the button ad configuration so please be patient with me while I work getting the sidebar ad space set up. :-)

Fru said...

Hi Andria!

What a great idea!
I'd be very happy to be present in your sidebar!

Thank you

Francesca

I bijoux dello Stregatto said...

Hi! I'd love to take advantage of your offer.
I'm following Etsy Lounge now, and I'll check the older post of your blog.
My Etsy shop:

http://bijouxdellostregatto.etsy.com

Thank you!

Priscilla

celestefrittata said...

Hi Andria!
I'm following your blog now :-)
My shop is: http://celestefrittata.etsy.com, please take a look and let me know if I could be featured!