Friday, May 29, 2009

Bag It Big Time on Etsy






Freshly Handpicked from Etsy...........
Fabulous big bags and totes make big statements. These are among my favorites in today's search for fabric tote purses. These range in price from $54.00 to $125.00. Click on each picture to go directly to the artist's listing where you can get details and purchase.
C r e d i t s (etsy designers from upper left to bottom right): Renefelt , Evesapples, LaTouchables, aandvdesigns, aandvdesigns, daphnenen, catherinechiara, girldesvignes

5 comments:

Dawn of LaTouchables said...

I'm thrilled to find myself here in this company! Thank you so much!

Andria said...

Thanks for visiting and following, Dawn! Your sidebar button ad will have a home here. I hope it brings you new customers as this blog grows and gathers more followers. Best wishes to you!

Renata Felt said...

Beautiful company. Thanks, for including my bag

Andria said...

Your felted bag is absolutely stunning, as are all of your gorgeous creations. Your store is so amazing and I'm happy you visited Etsy Lounge. I hope you'll follow this blog and continue to participate!

ingermaaike said...

Dawn of Latouchables is the most awesome creative artist , she makes such awesome work and pictures!